30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!! (except for Edward Mirell)
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
We offer a 30 day, money back, no questions asked return policy. As long as the ring is returned to us in the same condition it was sent! If the ring is not for you, we will refund you the ring. You will need to pay postage back to us however. No questions asked.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the purchase date and be in their original packaging They must not exhibit signs of being worn or mistreated.
- We cannot accept merchandise that has been altered or damaged in any way.
- We will issue a refund for the cost of the ring, less any shipping charges, which are non-refundable.
Money back guarantee is not available with Edward Mirell products as these rings are custom made at the time of order. For exchanges and resizings, return postage to USA will also need to be met by end purchaser. Alpha Rings will pay postage back to Australia.
We believe in the quality of the product we sell. We use manufacturing techniques that will last. As a result of this, we offer a lifetime limited warranty on all our rings. Importantly WE DO NOT CHARGE A RESTOCKING FEE!
If your product, brought from us, is found to have a defect in material or workmanship, we will replace your ring without charge for materials or labour.
With regard to tungsten rings, titanium rings, ceramic rings, and carbon or metal inlays
1. Any product that shows noticeable bending, warping, dents or if there is any deformation that might occur with normal wear, the ring will be replaced by without charge.
2. Scratches on the inlay are not covered by the warranty. Silver and gold are soft metals and can be expected to scratch over time with normal use. We make this point very clear upfront as no company that we are aware of will warranty the inlay against scratching, however they do not make this clear in their terms and conditions, for whatever reason. In fact if you read the words “your ring will not scratch or we will replace it” by a competitor, we suggest you ask about the inlay!
3. Titanium rings will scratch. Much less than a gold or silver ring however they will scratch. Scratching of a titanium ring is not covered under warranty.
This warranty is valid only when a new ring is purchased from Alpha Rings and is available to the original purchaser only. Please contact us directly if you have any questions regarding the warranty.
The responsibility of the owner
This warranty does NOT cover expenses incurred due to a lack of proper care for our products. Whilst Tungsten is a hard metal, please still treat it with respect. Do not deliberately try to test its strength (e.g. hit it with a hammer, or try to file it!)
1. Retain proof of purchase documents. You will need to provide proof of purchase for the warranty
2. Notify us of any apparent defects as soon as discovered please.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Defects that are the result of improper care, maintenance or any attempt at repairing the ring
2. Failures that result from modification, neglect or accidental damage which is abnormal and not part of the manufacturing process (i.e. tampering or damaging the ring)
3. Scratching of the precious metal inlay.
Please contact us prior to any returns.
* For the purpose of warrant “us” refers to an employee of Alpha Rings
You will need to pay the cost of freight back to us. It is important that the ring is received by us in the condition you sent it .
Edward Mirell products are covered by Edward Mirell’s factory warranty. Upon receipt of your ring, you will receive your warranty card and certificate of authenticity.
Resizing Edward Mirell Rings
Once you purchase your ring, we will do everything possible to help you choose the correct size. Final ring size is ultimately the clients choice. If it is not correct, then generally EM rings need to go back to the manufacturer for resizing. We will give you the address and the return order number for you to post to Edward Mirell. Edward Mirell reserve the right to charge $35 for ring resizings.